|HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 5.1 Beta 3 | 23.2MB|
HDRSoft Photomatix Pro is a software that can process multiple photos of high contrast scene into a single image with details in both highlights and shadows. Photomatix Pro offers two types of processes to increase the dynamic range. One process is called HDR Tone Mapping, the other Exposure Blending. Both processes are designed to produce an image with increased dynamic range are obvious, but the result is different.
You should try both and then choose the best results with your image. The first part of this guide provides tips for taking photographs intended for High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing in Photomatix Pro. The second section describes how to create HDR images and process them through Tone Mapping. The third part deals with Blending functions, and the fourth section with the Batch Processing tool. Finally, the fifth section provides some tips and techniques.
- Tone Mapping tool for revealing highlights and shadows details in HDR image
- Conversion of single RAW file into pseudo-HDR image
- Generation of HDR (High Dynamic Range) images from differently exposed images
- Display of HDR Histogram (logarithmic)
- Automatic Batch Processing
- Support JPEG, TIFF, Radiance RGBE, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, RAW files from several camera models
- Preview and Loupe available for all Exposure Blending methods
- Ability to batch tone map single HDR images
- Function to tone map large HDR image files while benefiting from a preview
- HDR Viewer shows local HDR image data at the appropriate exposure
- Color managed HDR workflow: passing trough of ICC color profiles from the source to the tone mapped images, and color managed display
- and more...